INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- All fields are MANDATORY. If you want to leave any question blank, please write NA.
- PROPOSALS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON-LINE THROUGH: www.dm-india.com. However, a PDF version of the application form may be downloaded here. The PDF file is ONLY for reference to the questions in the online application form so that it helps the applicants prepare in advance for the sections that need to be filled in. All applicants will have to type/copy-paste the answers on the online application.To be considered for this competition you must complete all fields and click the SUBMIT button on the application form. Please make sure that you are entering the final proposal as it cannot be altered once submitted.
- THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS IS 05:00 PM IST ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 27, 2011. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered eligible.
- Incomplete proposals will not be eligible.
- You will be required to provide some information about your organization. You can upload this information directly on the registration form. However, attachments CANNOT exceed 1MB, except for PROJECT PLAN, where the limit is 2 MB.
- Applications will only be accepted in English. However supporting documentation can be supplied in languages other than English if not available in English.
- The proposal form contains the following sections:
- Organization Information- background information about the applicant organization submitting the proposal
- Basic Proposal Information- basic information about the project, the organization applying ( including its organizational structure), location of project implementation, and total funding requested
- Proposal Details- the proposals will be evaluated according to the following criteria: social impact, sustainability, growth and innovation potential
- Budget- detailed budget breakdown by major expenditure categories as per the provided template (Download Budget Template). The budget template is only for reference and organisations can add other budget heads, if required, for their project.
- Please note that many questions have a word count limit. If your answers exceed the word count, the online application cannot accept your entry.
TIP: We encourage you to draft the proposal in a word processor (Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, etc.) to ensure the correct word count. You can then directly cut and paste the answers into the online application form.